We specialise in the design and manufacture of High Frequency Capacitive Generators (HFC) that can be combined with various equipment such as single and multi-way presses, horizontal and vertical clamps, and drying systems. Our generators are ideal for a variety of applications:Rapid forming and gluing of chipboard, cork blocks, etc.Rapid gluing of solid wood for the production of batten panels, beams and laminated elements for construction and window frames, X-LAM (CLT) panels, multilayer parquet, etc.Rapid gluing of wood sandwich panels and other composite materials.Drying of solid wood, veneers and other materials.Production of curved multilayers and bending of solid wood.
The features of the standard HFC Start Power generator:
- Continuous power adjustment system (Power Driver): allows the power to be adjusted from 0% to 100% even when using HF.
- In the case of dual HF output, it is possible to adjust two power levels and differentiated right and left cycle times (automatic setting at each switchover).
- Three-phase rectifier bridge with highly reliable silicon diodes.
- Variable anode and grid capacitors controlled by DC motors, which avoid current surges due to their slow rotation.
- The standard range includes models from 10 kW to 100 kW.Cooling options: forced air or liquid circulation.
- Special executions are available on request.
How to customise our HFC generators:
- Panel with PLC for Industry 4.0.
- Addition of optional extras to further improve HFC generator performance (automatic compensation control, discharge limiting devices, etc.).
- Integration of remote assistance systems.
- Possibility of customised versions in terms of colour and/or power.
In addition, we service HFC Generators and supply spare parts. We are ready to help you with your high frequency generation needs for woodworking.