- AC/AC Single-phase Converter Series AC and ACS
- Alfa Three-phase Converter Series 3PHAP/… - 3PHSAP/…
- Energy Saver square wave static inverters
Start Power AC/AC converters have been used for special projects as a reliable solution for controlling high powers for the sintering of graphite moulds in machines for the production of diamond tools. Start Power developed this solution specifically on the Customer requirements.
The sintering process of diamond segments takes place in a controlled atmosphere through the passage of a strong electric current that, by Joule effect, increases their temperature to over 2000°C.
Therefore, this power structure is used to control a transformer similar to the one for welding, which by a single secondary light, allow achieving currents up to 50 kA.
- Data sheet
- Application area
Application area AC/AC Converters
Advantages for AC/AC Converters
- In 3PHSAP models, voltage and the current depend on the control and retroaction signals, due to the presence of circuit loops allowing voltage and current stabilization
- The voltage in 3PHAP models is directly proportional to the reference signal, whereas the load current depends on the voltage applied to the load and its impedance