The in-house developed Joule effect heater is used in the woodworking industry and offers a number of advantages and possibilities:
- Coating of chipboard and/or MDF panels with veneer, formica, finishfoil or similar materials. Our heater provides uniform and controlled heating for the application of coatings on composite wood panels.
- Realisation of curved multilayers of low and medium thickness. Due to its ability to generate heat precisely, our heater is suitable for the creation of curved multilayers of different shapes and sizes.
- Creation of bonded elements where it is difficult to place high-frequency electrodes due to insulation challenges. Our heater offers an alternative solution, allowing uniform and controlled heating for the gluing process of complex wood elements.
- Gluing of small wood-based materials or moderate capacity production. The Joule effect heater is suitable for gluing processes of wood-based materials on a smaller scale or in moderate capacity productions.
The use of the Joule effect heater is also recommended in situations where high-frequency technology is not feasible due to insulation difficulties. Joule effect heaters are also widely used in other industries for pipe heating, material annealing and tempering.
Power Joule One offers a reliable and flexible solution for specific applications in the woodworking industry, allowing precise temperature control and uniform heating for high-quality results.
The advantages of Power Joule One:
- Speed in reaching the desired temperature
- Total absence of heating fluid losses
- Possibility of controlling heating cycles
- Simplicity of connections and ease of use
- Low investment cost
- Extremely low maintenance
- Very low voltage output